Friday, October 24, 2008

odd

So, several nights ago, Peanut woke up and started screaming from her crib. The room where my eight year old sleeps is right next to Peanuts. As I go to get Peanut from her crib, I see my eight year old laying on the floor in the doorway fast asleep. Odd.

The next morning I asked him why was he sleeping on the floor? Did he wet his bed? Did he have a bad dream? No, he laid across the threshold of the room to keep his sister from coming in. Hmm. I don't know when she was trying to get in and I'm not sure if he stayed that way all night long. Why do we even bother buying beds and keeping clean sheets on them if he is going to sleep on the floor.

Well, Princess got told the next day to please stay out of the boys room at night. I don't think there has been a problem since.

No comments: