Friday, April 24, 2009

nothing to say

While there are a million things going on, but nothing really worth talking about.

We will be putting out house back on the market soon. It will be the third time. We had a few things done to make the inside look better, but nothing major. It took the guy we hired took over a month to do the work we asked him to do. Because we aren't there to push it along, he took his sweet time. We had hoped to have the new carpet put in about a month ago, but we wanted to wait until the guy was done with the painting and other stuff. So, the painting and stuff is done, the carpet is still the ugly pink carpet and we have lost two months. With school getting out soon, it is time to have the house for sale again, so we will be putting it back up, despite the pink carpet. Not being in the state, it will make doing the paper work required very difficult.

I really want this to work out, but I don't have much hope. It has been almost 7 months since we originally put the house up for sale. I doubt it will sell this time either. If it hasn't yet, why would it now?

4 comments:

SLC said...

Just pray that some 55-year-old lady, stuck in the 80's will walk in, see your pink carpet and say "Oh my! My favorite color! That country pink will go perfectly with my country blue couches and wooden, painted, raffia angels! I can't wait to put up a wall-paper border to tie it all in together. And maybe I can decorate the kitchen in a cow theme!" You can hope Molly, that there are still people out there with NO sense of decor, you can only hope.

Martie said...

I hear ya! The whole process is hard enough without you being far away. I will pray for things to resolve for you guys!

Martie
Mom to 9

Martie said...

And by the way, we bought a very ugly house! Someone may come along with a dream of doing some interior design. I sure hope it works out!

Linnea said...

My mother in law actually did buy a house because of the purple carpet. Between you and me, UGH. SLC is right--you never know...