It's hard to believe that summer break is half way over for the kids. It's been much busier than I expected. When summer started, we only had on big thing on the calendar plus a few camp outs for my oldest son. The calendar didn't remain empty for long. It good, really. I would rather have things going on than absolutely nothing. Today my six year old has been walking around like a bored zombie. So bored, so bored. We have no yard to play in, and she is tired of playing with her toys. So, we called up a friend and now they are playing dress up. So great!
We have some acquaintances that have moved, but they are renting out their home. We went to see it last week. Oh my, what a house! I want to move in now. Hubby is more cautious and probably much more reasonable in hesitating before giving an answer.
The house has three floors. The bottom floor has a common area, and four bedrooms! The main floor has the usual rooms of kitchen/dining/living/laundry and the master bedroom. The top floor has a large loft, a large playroom, a small room and a large storage room. There is actual carpet in the house and the areas that are tiled are a much nicer tile than in my current home. The house is huge and it has a yard! Actual grass. Not much, but enough for the little ones to play in and run through. It has an area that isn't landscaped and it is obvious they have had a fire pit. Doesn't it sound wonderful???? Oh it does. Can I move in now?
The reason for being cautious - our current lease isn't up. Moving isn't fun, or cheap, even when it's in town. Also, we might have to move again in 6 months. That's the biggest draw back with Hubby's job. It's a yearly contract and if the contract isn't renewed or his position within the contract isn't renewed, we've got to look for a new job. It isn't a pleasant way to live, but that's the life we've got right now. So, do we want to try and break the lease, endure the major hassle of moving with the possibility of moving again?
I say YES! Hubby, is still thinking about it..... well, we've got to give an answer soon to the owners. I'll let you know what we decide.