Saturday, January 05, 2013

New year, good year

I have been so uninspired lately for my blog.  I'm writing constantly, but stories, not blog stuff.  It's not that things aren't going on here, they are.  They always are.  There is always something going on.  Kids, concerts, chopping up tree stumps in the yard.... there is always something. But it's been good stuff. We had a nice Christmas and a nice new year.  My job is going well.  The kids are good.  The Hubby's job is secure for another year.

My four year old has been rather funny lately.  She is very interested in talking about marriage and children.  All of her baby dolls get married to each other - every day.  She loves to take care of her babies, dress them, feed them, carry them around the house.  She keeps asking me when we are going to have a baby.  There are lots of ladies at church having babies, why not us?

I keep telling her she is my baby.  The end.

She is concerned about who she will marry one day.  She wonders if she can still live with us and she is also worried that she doesn't know how to cook.  I've assured her that she will find a nice man to marry one day, she won't want to live with us and I've promised I'll teach her how to cook.

No comments: