Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Writers Block

I've been having writers block for quite a while.  The stories I want to write aren't happening.  I sit down and can't come up with two lines that I like.  It's been like that here at the blog.  I want to write.  I pull up a blank page everyday, but nothing comes to me.  Nothing.  I don't know where my brain is these days, but it's not feeling very creative.

I find it very frustrating.  Usually, if I start to feel this way, I just move on to a different project.  Unfortunately for me, I've been feeling this way for such a very long time now and I move from project to project feeling the same way with each one.  Perhaps I should try something new, but I would really like to finish one thing before starting more.

I don't know what it will take.  The muse is gone.  Hopefully she will return.  Until then, I'm feeling so unlike myself.

No comments: