Wednesday, October 05, 2011

School chats

School has been going for two weeks for me.  Some of it is interesting, some, not so interesting, but I guess that's the way school goes.  Of course, it's only been two weeks.  Today we had two "chats" in a chatroom.  The first one was at 10am, Scotland time.  That was 3am for me.  I was awake and alert and participated and towards the end, I thought of a good question and decided to save the it for the next chat session later in the day.  I got to go back to sleep for about 2 hours after the chat finished and before it was time to wake kids up for school.  When the second chat started, it was 8pm Scotland time, one in the afternoon for me.  I sat down to participate in the chat and couldn't remember anymore the question I had so brilliantly devised at 3:50am.

The next chat is next month and will be at 7am for me.  That will be hard as that is the hour I'm getting kids out the door for school, but it's better than 3 in the morning.

1 comment:

Lena Baron said...

Molly, I just wanted to FINALLY send you a note to thank you so much for sending me the clothes. The pants are Caleb's favorite character theme right now and were heaven sent (I don't have a lot of his size this year.) Thank you for being so thoughtful. I love that you make the time to hand write me a letter. I keep them in a safe place as letters these days are few and far between. And I enjoy hearing from you. Thank you again. Good luck in school! I hope you end up really enjoying your classes! Take Care!
Lena