Saturday, August 16, 2008

1st tooth

Yesterday Peanut spent the day very upset. Now, she has the most wonderful personality and I know that when she acts that way, something is bothering her. With my 2 year old, he just cried all the time and I never knew why. So, this morning, she got me up very early (sigh) and she was chewing on my hand and she has a tooth! It has only just come in, but it is there. Her first tooth. I'm sure the one next to it is on it's way as well. She has been in a better mood today, but not her usual happy self so I believe the other tooth is making it's way in. I love toothless grins and I'm sad to see it end so soon, but I also love toothy grins.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Hey Molly! I'm so dense, I had no idea you had a blog!!

Yay for her first tooth though! Ryker gets *really* fussy when he gets teeth in..

Lena Baron said...

Fun! I think Caleb's teething. But it always takes forever for the teeth to break through. Good to hear from you!