Friday, August 12, 2011

Surfing on Camera

My children have enjoyed playing with my computers video camera this summer.  They have created many music videos.  One day, I sat down to do some surfing on the Internet.  I was reading email, checking what was up with my friends on Facebook, and checking the local classifieds for a chest of drawers.  What I didn’t realize until a bit later was that the computer camera was on and recording.  When I realized this, I quickly turned off the camera and deleted the video.

Know what?  I look really goofy while surfing the ‘net.  No one will know it though.  The evidence is gone.

Now when I sit down at the computer, I take a look at the camera and make sure the light is NOT on.  It’s not a pretty picture.

1 comment:

Lena Baron said...

That is SO FUNNY! Stupid Web Cams!! I don't use them for that same reason. Hope all is well with you all and the added dynamic in the home.