Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The bored 4 year old

My 4 year old is left at home while her four big siblings go off to school. 

They envy each other.

The four year old wants nothing more than to go to school with her siblings and they want only to be at home.

Everyday after the buses take the kids away, the four year old throws a huge tantrum and for the last two weeks, she does it all day long.  It is really a catch 22.  She is bored and wants some one to play with her.  I would enjoy playing with her and doing more with her if she were happy, but she starts off each day WAY too early and has done quite a bit of crying by 8am at which point, I no longer want to play with her.

I had looked forward to this final year with her.  Just her and me together, but she is making it so difficult to enjoy.

No comments: