Dahling, I know your deepest desire is to know all about Moi!
1. What is your occupation? An actress, of course!
2. What color are your socks right now? Socks? How horrid. No, I’m wearing black silk stockings.
3. What are you listening to right now? My surround sound of Moi’s beautiful voice singing the greatest show tunes of the 40’s.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? The most delicious crème broulie.
5. Can you drive a stick? A what? I don’t drive, I have a chauffeur.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Dahling, don’t you know there is already a crayon named after me?
7. Who is your favorite singer? Moi
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Not really.
9. How old are you today? (giggle) Oh, Dahling, I’m a lady and lets just say I’m over 21.
10. Favorite drink? I know it is so common, but I love Root Beer. It just tickles my nose in the funniest way.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I loath sports. So common, so vulgar, so primal.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Of course not! My hair is naturally this blond, always has been, always will be. That reminds me I need to set up an appointment with my hairdresser, Pierre.
13. What is your favorite place to vacation? Europe, dahling. I adore Paris.
14. Favorite food? Caviar
15. Last movie you watched? My movie. Is there anything else worth watching?
16. Favorite Day of the Year? My birthday – an entire day devoted to Moi!
17. What do you do to vent anger? I shoe shop. Yesterday, I was mad at my gardener for planting ugly seeds and I was so mad that I went and found the most adorable red, strappy, 5 inch heels that have the biggest red jewel on the big toe.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? A mirror.
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring. There are so many more cuter outfits for the spring.
20. Hugs or kisses? I’m not going there, dahling…
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Chocolate covered strawberries, thank you.
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? No, I’m not interested in their pathetic lives.
25. Living arrangements? I have the most gorgeous mansion on a hill over looking the ocean. My private swimming pool has a movie screen on one end and I love to sit in my luxurious floating chair and watch my movies.
26. When was the last time you cried? Last night while I was watching my death scene in my movie. It was so tragic.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Plush carpeting.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I’ll send it back to myself. I’m the only one who matters.
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? Ditto
30. Favorite smells? Chanel No. 5, is there any other fragrance?
31. What inspires you? Moi
32. What are you afraid of? Wrinkles
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Hamburgers are so common. I dine on only the best filet mingon.
34. Favorite car? Stretched limos.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? I don’t carry keys! I wouldn’t want anything making that horrid jangling noise in my fashion handbag.
36. How many years at your current job? I was born to act and be rich.
37. Favorite day of the week? I love Saturdays, it is my day to soak in my hot tub and my personal masseuse works on me for hours.
38. How many states have you lived in? Just one.
39. How many countries have you been to? I’ve been to more than I can count. My favorite countries to visit are France, Africa and Hawaii.
There you go. Now you know my deepest secrets. I hope, Dahling, that this has been enlightening.