Monday, February 11, 2008

no news but always busy

I knew I hadn't written in a while, but I was surprised to see that I had not all the month of February.

The thing is, not much is going on. I mean, with kids, there is always stuff going on, but nothing mentionable.

Hubby is going on a work trip to Colorado. I'm so jealous. I want to go to Colorado! It has been my favorite place for as long as I can remember. We'll miss him for those 4 days, but we will have fun. My sister is coming to see me on Wednesday!!!! I can't wait. We have so much fun together and it will be the first time she comes to my house since we moved here. We are planning a Monkees Marathon.
My hubby is glad he won't be around for that.

There is something going on every night these days. Last week it was all church stuff. This week is it all church stuff too. Last Tuesday I had my first appointment with the midwife. It is a small team of 5 and they were all very nice. All seems to be going well. I was at 32 weeks for the appoitment, but I measured at 37. They were all concerned, but I'm thinking I've just got a good layer of extra pounds they measured which made the numbers high. Baby is good. She is busy. They had a hard time pinning her down to get a heartbeat on her. She kept moving and squirming. I think it is pretty funny, but you know what that means for my future... another super busy kid.

My son has been devouring his Magic Tree House books. I had to take him to the library twice last week because he would read all his books. I'm proud of him. My toddler still likes to be a kitty, puppy, pony, whatever. He has been playing with Star Wars action figures lately. He likes they all have lightsabers. My daughter has decided that her Polly Pocket princess dolls are now Jedi's too. It makes for interesting play. I'm glad she has such a great imagination!

No comments: