Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reading

I've got so much to read!  Some of it in a fun way, some of it in a cumbersome way.

Fun things to read include:
The latest Names journal put out by the American Name Society. (Actually, I don't think I've completely read the last two)
Lord of the Rings and Philosophy - a birthday present.  I just read the Narnia and Philosophy and LOVED it
Summer of My Content - a gem I found in the church library

Some in the middle fun reading:
Social Software in Libraries
The Portable MLIS

Some I really don't want to read, but need to:
Library Ethics - yeah, as boring as it sounds
ABCs for Book Collectors

Toss in some Fairy Tales, Blues Clues books, and first grade level books and that pretty much covers my daily reading.

I think I'll get the kids in bed, turn on some quiet classical music, get comfy on the couch and do some reading.

No comments: