Sunday, April 22, 2012

Laughing until I hurt

Laughing until I hurt is my favorite kind of pain.

Last night I laughed until I hurt.  In the last 10 months, the Hubby and I have had the opportunity to see some of our favorite actors perform live.  Yesterday, we drove two and a half hours to a lovely little university town in Pennsylvania.  It rained on us.  I love the rain.  So, we had a nice drive.  We chatted, we sang to our favorite music CD's and we talked about the performance we would be shortly seeing.

When I get excited, I get talkative.  I talked a lot yesterday. 

Last night I got to see Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood do one of their live improvisation comedy shows.  I had nothing but the highest expectations for the show and they exceeded them.  My biggest complaint was about the lady sitting behind me, but that isn't the fault of Colin or Brad, just my seating luck.  She was loud, loud, loud.

Despite loud lady behind me, I had the best time.  I laughed hard.  I laughed until I hurt.  What a terrific night!

The cover from the DVD of their live show.  Released March 2011

1 comment:

SLC said...

Wow - that was much closer than Vegas! Looks like fun - I'm glad you got to go.