Thursday, November 13, 2008

continuing to stay busy

My days are slipping past me fast. I don't know where the time is going. My to do list is a mile long and each day I think of more things that need to be done before I leave. The movers arrive on Tuesday. They will work Tuesday and Thursday. This week has also had a lot of social activities that I've had to attend, which takes away from my work time, but it has been nice to spend time with people I love before leaving.

Saturday is my daughter's birthday. She will be five. She is so interesting to look at. I look at her and realize she is tall, and has the face of a child, not the face of a toddler. She loves to talk! She loves to sing and perform, and while she loves to be the center of attention, she doesn't demand it. She loves High School Musical, princesses, writing letters, keeping Peanut entertained, and talking. She can be bossy, sassy, and unhelpful. She has the potential to do anything she wants in life. I worry constantly about her and at the same time, I have no worries about her, if that makes any sense.

Well, the to do list is long and it's not about to get any shorter with me sitting here. Yesterday I painted the hallway. It had a horrid, faded wallpaper. I hate wallpaper! This house was covered in it, and it has all be the original wallpaper to this house, 30 years old! I hope Peanut cooperates today.

2 comments:

Lena Baron said...

Good Luck Molly! We were thinking about you tonight...hoping to send you good vibes! We really do hope all goes well!

Love You!

SLC said...

Good luck with all of your painting and work. You can do it! Sorry about being so horrible with the birthdays - I haven't forgotten, but things here are a little crazy too. I'll have their presents when you come visit me next week - along with your Girl Scout cookies!