Monday, November 17, 2008

Panic

Well, I'm in something of a panic. The movers come tomorrow. Am I ready? NO
Suitcases need to be packed, pillows need to be collected, extra formula needs to be stashed, I need to calm down. I'm not sure what entirely I'm panicking over. We will all be in our new home in New Mexico by December 1. Our stuff arrives on the 5th. So, us and everything will all be together again in a few weeks and really, anything I forget to pack can be bought along the way if it is truly essential. No worries, right?

So, today I've been packing and working on projects. At one I get a call asking if someone can come over between two and three to see the house (it's up for sale again). I said yes and started cleaning my laundry, toys, and beds. The 3 year old had some chips today and dumped a good deal of them into the living room floor. The baby was asleep. I waited as long as I could. By 1:45 I vacuumed and didn't care if it woke up the baby or not. I didn't pay attention to the time after that and just as I was ready to take the vacuum up the stairs, a knock came at the door, it was the people there to see the house. I ushered the kids out and just as I was ready to get myself into the car, the realtor and her person left. A very short tour. I hope that's not bad, but I'm guessing if you only spend two minutes in the house, you probably weren't impressed. I don't know. I took the time to run errands.

Tomorrow will be crazy. I'll be glad when this week is over - very glad.

1 comment:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Breath! It is not an easy, or fun, thing to be doing! Selling is always hard, but it will all work out! And all your stuff will be good to go in time, how I don't know, but it always is!!!