Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going offline

Today is my last day with the computer up and running. The movers packed most everything yesterday and loaded half of the stuff and house into the first container. They will return tomorrow for the other half. That means tonight I take the computer apart. Oh the joys.

Several things got packed that I didn't mean to. Oh well. It is hard to think about everything you need when the small kids underfoot keep distracting you. Thankfully, the movers left the TV and VCR alone. Kids can watch movies while I work on cleaning and organizing the stuff today.

Peanut loves the stairs and she can climb them like a pro. The problem is, I don't want her to climb them. Should she fall, it's a long way down to a concrete floor at the bottom. I spend a lot of time keeping an eye on her. Last night, she got hold of my cell phone, put it up to the side of her face and started "talking". Her favorite sounds right now is the hard "g" sound, so we hear ga, goo, and aga a lot. She is too funny with the phone. She got a hold of the phone again later and just tried to eat it, like normal.

Well, I've got too much to do to hang out any longer. I don't want to do anything, but we leave tomorrow and the old To Do list is long.

Later all, when I get back on, I'll be in New Mexico! Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

I hope everything goes okay! Good luck! Can't wait to hear about the move!

Martie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Molly! And my best to you with the big move. I hope all goes well. Go in safety,

Martie

Lena Baron said...

Good Luck Molly! You are amazing! We're thinking and praying for you! BTW: I CAN NOT BELIEVE how advanced Peanut is!! Or, maybe mine is just destined to be a little baby for a long time. I think I'm okay with that.;)

Jenny said...

My daughter is good at climbing the stairs (has been for a long time) but isn't so good and coming down either. We have to really watch her, because it terrifies me that she could fall down the stairs!

I wanted to let you know about the contest I am having right now. It is for a two week taster pack of Glow Mama drinks! They are great for moms and pregnant women. Stop by and enter when you have a minute :-)

http://babyfingers.blogspot.com/2008/11/glow-mama-drink-made-just-for-you.html