Saturday, December 27, 2008

Nothing to say

We had such a fun Christmas. I'm always so sad when Christmas is over. I love the holiday time. I love the music, the decorations, the lights, the feeling, the excitement, the food!

Since Christmas, we have hung out around the house, playing and enjoying the days off. It is hard for me to believe the cold, winter weather that the rest of the US seems to be in, because it is sunny here. The days leading up to Christmas, Christmas Day and a few days following have had wonderful weather, in the 50's and 60's. Today is colder, the 30's, but it doesn't feel quite so cold. We went out and just wore jackets.

I've been trying to write in my journal about the holidays. This, being Peanut's 1st Christmas, was especially important to write it down. She got her 8th tooth in and is starting to stand on her own. She is getting better and she sees it more as a game than anything else. She put on a show for her Grandparents on Christmas. It was pretty funny. She would crawl around, squealing and then she would pose with one leg in the air. What a show-off.

Well, not much else going on. I hope your days are as nice as mine.

No comments: