Thursday, February 26, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

This week has felt like each day should have been Friday. I've been ready for the weekend since Tuesday. Not that I have any plans for the weekend. I don't know what about it I was actually looking forward to.

Seems silly.

My 5 year old has been making puppets lately. They are quite cute. She took a piece of paper and folded it around length-wise, then she used tape to make a tube. On that tube, she drew faces and put foam star stickers on them. Then she took more paper, and taped it to the back of the step stool so you can no longer see through it. It became her puppet stage. It is very clever for her to come up with herself. I feel bad, I haven't given her or her puppets the attention they deserve, but tomorrow we are going to make up puppet shows. She also wants to design a pink house, do some school work, read books and talk about opposites. Friday will be a fun day and maybe we'll think of something great to do for the weekend.

No comments: