Tuesday, February 10, 2009

me and my Valentine

I found this fun little thing at Martie's House.

How long have you been together? 12 years.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We didn't know each other much before we dated. We were at a church dance, he came up to me, asked me to dance and at the end of the dance, he asked me out on a date for the day after Valentines Day.

♥ Who asked who out? He asked me.

♥ How old are each of you? I'm 33, he's 34.

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? We see everyone about equally, but we we go to his parents house, we see all his siblings since they all live close by.

♥ Do you have any children together? Five

♥ What about pets? None, except a few dust bunnies under the bed.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Money is always a problem and never getting to be alone.

♥ Did you go to the same school? College. We went to the same school during my junior and senior year and his sephomore - senior year.

♥ Are you from the same home town? Nope. He is from Arizona and I'm from Texas.

♥ Who is the smartest? He is. He has a genius IQ and I'm average.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Definitely me.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Wherever we find a place.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? France, we went there together about 9 months after we got married, a late honeymoon.

♥ Who has the worst temper? We are about the same, but I'm more quick to flare up since I'm with the kids 24/7.

♥ Who does the cooking? Definitely me. He will BBQ, though.

♥ Who is more social? He likes to have people over for dinner and parties, but I spend more of the time chatting with the guests than he does. I prefer to be left alone.

♥ Who is the neat freak? neither. I like to keep things clean, but the kids fight me so I never can. He likes things clean too, but he won't get rid of anything, which makes the clutter mess a problem.

♥ Who is the more stubborn? I don't know. We both can be.

♥ Who hogs the bed? The kids do.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me. The kids need to get ready for school, so I'm always the first one up.

♥ Where was your first date? The Brick Oven in Provo.

♥ Who has the bigger family? He does. While we were both raised in families the same size (4 kids) he has a much bigger extended family with more cousins than I have met. I have a grand total of 4 cousins. Then, his parents adopted a teen right after we were married, so now, he is from a family of 5 kids.

♥ Do you get flowers often? No and that is OK. I prefer practical things or enteraining things, like a fun movie.

♥ Who is more jealous? I don't know.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? Well, we started dating in Feb and we were married in October. I don't know when it happened, but it happened quickly.

♥ Who eats more? Him at meals, but I love to eat sweets. It's all bad.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry? ME

♥ Who’s better with the computer? He is.

♥ Who drives when you are together? He does. He gets car sick if he is a passenger.

There you go, more about us than you ever cared to know.

1 comment:

Martie said...

Thanks for taking the time! I love to read the answers on these things. They are so eye-opening!

Have a great V day!

Martie