Friday, September 21, 2012

My book needs your help

I have a favor to ask.  My book needs help.  I can't do it alone.   I need others to help me.

There are two ways you can help me and my book.  Neither involves spending money or much time.

#1 - Go to my page on Amazon.com.  Near the top of the page is a Facebook thumbs up.  Please click "Like."  Each click of the "Like" button, helps my ratings on Amazon.

#2 - Add my book to your Wish List, if you have one on Amazon.  You never have to purchase it -although you are most certainly welcome too  ;) - but by adding it to your wish list, it helps the ratings.

If you have bought the book and read it, please leave a rating.  You don't need to do a review, just rate it through the stars.

If you don't have an Kindle, there is a way now to purchase the book in paperback form!  It cost $4.99.  It is available through Create Space, an Amazon.com company:  https://www.createspace.com/3941234 .  Click "Like" here, too!

My book also has its own website now, too! Visit the Band Girls home page.  Let me know what you think.

Thank you for your support!

No comments: