Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Changes in the works

Changes are headed our way. I won't say yet what, because nothing at all is set in stone, but there are some changes coming.

These changes are constantly in my thoughts, but I'm trying not to let them stress me out. There is nothing to stress over - yet. Hubby stresses all the time, whether he needs to or not.

Hubby fixed the toilet tonight. He has been working on it for 3 days. It has taken several trips to Lowes, some DW-40, some power tools, and lots of laying on the floor under the toilet. Some parts of the job required two people and I was happy to help when I could. We haven't been able to use that toilet since Sunday morning and Toddler has been quite disturbed by it. He had several accidents Sunday and Monday because he wouldn't go upstairs to use the potty. Well, it is usable again, thanks to a lot of dirty work from Hubby!

The jets are flying over the house this evening. The windows are rattling because they are using their burners a lot. Our house sits in the turning area they make in this direction. It is noisy and makes getting Peanut to sleep difficult. Well, the good thing is, the air show is in a couple of weeks! I can't wait. It is so much fun to sit out on the lawn and watch the F-18's, the F-20's and the Blue Angels flying over the house.

2 comments:

Kleanteeth said...

You can't do that Molly. You can't just say big changes are coming and then leave it. That's like saying I have the biggest news, but I won't tell you. Let me guess, you're moving here? Another baby? You ate a carrot? You sold all the Star Wars paraphenalia or however you spell that?

Lena Baron said...

I know what might be in the works and I'd love to hear your thoughts about it...

I REALLY wish we could be with you for the air show!!!! I think Jakob would really get along well with your kids! We might head out to Wendover for the airshow there. We'll see. Keep me posted!