Tuesday, September 16, 2008

what's up?

Well, I was hoping for a bit of time because I got Peanut to sleep and laid her quietly in her crib. That often works for letting me get an hour or two, but I didn't even get 10 minutes this time. Oh well. We had a nice weekend. My mom came for a two day visit. We had lots of fun and the kids loved showing her all their latest projects and interest. My oldest son signed up for 5th grade string class. He is so excited because he is going to learn to play the violin. I'm going to go pick up his instrument today. I'm excited too. The sting section is the one instrument section I never learned to play anything in. I've played woodwind, brass, and percussion. When he is at school on his days that don't have string class, I'm going to be testing it out. Yeah! I wish he had picked the cello:)

Otherwise, things are going along about the same. I'm going to attempt to do some other projects. I've always wanted to be a writer and while I've had a hundred ideas for various books, I've never had or taken the time to really work those ideas. I want to try now. It might not work, but who knows, it just might. We'll see. However, if Peanut is only going to nap for 10 minutes, like she did today, I might not get any writing done at all.

1 comment:

Lena Baron said...

Have Fun Molly! Anita Stansfield put it this way "write a sentence, make a bottle. Write a sentence, change a diaper. Write a sentence, make a sandwich. Write a sentence,..."

Love ya!