Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bracelets

Bracelets are my new favorite accessory.
I got into beading a few months ago. I haven't done much and what I've done isn't very good, but I have fun. My bead collection is small and mostly made up of the tiny seed beads, but back in August, I had the idea I wanted something fun for Halloween.

I checked out the local craft stores and really couldn't find anything I liked. I couldn't even find orange beads. So, I get on ebay! Isn't that a fun place. I found the greatest skull beads and a collection of 100 orange and black glass beads of various sizes. I thought about those bead for months and decided I wanted to get them and make a really great Halloween bracelet for Princess and myself.

The beads came two weeks ago and I made some really cute bracelets. I love wearing them. What do you think of my nifty crafty work?

Don't you just love the skulls?

Peanut doesn't let me do much. It took me a while just to make these because of Peanut's constant need for attention. I'm thinking now to Christmas. I may have to get back on ebay and find a selection of red and green beads.

No comments: