Monday, October 27, 2008

Getting ready for the upcoming craziness

Holiday season has begun. I just love fall. It is a holiday to me the first time you have pumpkin bread and hot chocolate for breakfast. I usually go pumpkin crazy in October, but this year, I'm trying to clean out the pantry and I only had one can of pumpkin. One can, so many baking possibilities. I made bread.

Our church had their Halloween carnival (trunk-or-treat) already. It was lots of fun, but a bit disorganized. The kids just loved running about in their costumes. There were 5 Indiana Joneses. I brought three of them - my two older boys and a friend. My youngest son refused to wear his costume, that I sewed for him! What gratitude, I must say. Well, that's a two year old.

Speaking of the two year old, who I have referred to as Toddler on this blog will be turning 3 in a few weeks. Toddler no longer fits him at all, I really need to think of a new blog name for him. Maybe I'll just call him Whiner since that is what he seems to do a lot of right now.

Something funny right now, my oldest son has a cough and Peanut thinks it is just hilarious. She is squealing with laughter every time he coughs. It's pretty funny.

Halloween is coming up, then a couple of birthdays, the Primary Program and finally, we'll move in the end of November! We don't have anywhere to go and this might be the dumbest thing in the world, but it seems no matter what I choose now, it doesn't seem right. So, we make a choice and go with it. It's crazy.

2 comments:

Lena Baron said...

Crazy is right! Fun but Crazy! We're having fun too. I just wanted to let you know you're in our prayers every night! -Love ya!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Hey! Things will get better! We are just in Idaho, you are welcome here anytime!