Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blah!

Many years ago, when my second kid was a baby, someone gave us a Baby Einstein video (yes video, not DVD). I watched it once and laughed. Someone video-taped their kids toys, put it to music and sold it. I wish I had thought of that! My son had no interest in it. Now, seven years later, my youngest son pulled it out. He and Peanut watched it. They love it!

There is one little puppet that is a Peanut favorite. I'm not sure what it is, but it is green and it has a long red tongue. It comes on the screen, looks at the camera and goes "Blah!" and it's tongue rolls out of it's mouth. That is Peanut's favorite part. She too goes, "Blah!" Now, anytime we put in a movie, she says, "Blah!"

Then last week when Princess and I were making SWAPS, I made one and when Peanut saw it, she went "Blah!". It reminded her of the funny little puppet. Here is our SWAPS:

Here is the little Baby Einstein puppet:

BLAH!

3 comments:

SLC said...

My kids loved that part too. That's funny.

William was scared of this one puppet that was gold and red and looked like a dragon - I think it's on Baby Bach. He would cry out in horror every time it came on.

Lena Baron said...

That is so funny!! It will be great to see you all next week!!! We're looking forward to it!:)

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

Oh how adorable!
Isn't it funny how one child will have no interest in something but another will just love it? LOL