Friday, July 31, 2009

Big Ideas

I get big ideas once in a while. OK, I get big ideas pretty often.

I have the idea to write a young adult series of books.
I have an idea to write an chick flick novel.
I have an idea to weave great things - decorate my house in them, use them to make clothes, and to sell them.
I have an idea to build several looms by myself.
I have the idea to cross stitch my youngest child's stocking.
I have the idea to grow a really nice garden and can the harvest.

There are many more big ideas. Many, many more.

I never have a lack of ideas. What I do have is a lack of ability to do most things. It's frustrating sometimes, but I guess as long as the ideas keep coming, one day I'll be able to make one of them a reality. And that is a nice idea.

2 comments:

underwhelmed said...

I think that you could do most of those thing... maybe not perfectly on the first try but with some practice you'd be stellar. Sooo, pick one and get going!

Suzanna H. said...

Hey, I got big ideas too! Too bad they require a change of address and thousands of dollars of upfront capital.

P.S. I found someone to lease me land to start a tiny organic farm- in Utah...