Tuesday, May 08, 2012

My paper's in, the kids are at school, it's time to get a haircut!

I did it!  I went and got my hair cut. 

It pretty much has been cut to my shoulders again, but this time, they added some layers and I've got more curls now.  I like it. I can't say the same thing for my daughter, though.  When I picked her up from preschool, I asked her, do you like my hair?  She starts to cry.  No!  I like it long.  Oh well.  Can't please everyone.

I'll have to get one of my kids to get a picture of my new do later.

Life doesn't stop.  I've been to the grocery store three times in two days and still I forget toilet paper!  Gotta love that, right?  I've got to head out the door again in 20 minutes to pick up my son from school and take him to the orthodontist.  Tonight he needs to be back at his school to help the soon-to-be 6th graders pick out instruments for orchestra/band next year.  Then, I take my own soon-to-be 6th grader to the school and let him see the instruments.  Exciting night!

1 comment:

Lena Baron said...

So fun to catch up on your blog. Things seem BUSY! But sometimes busy is good. I hope that's the case for you. Thrilled to hear you cut your hair (unless you don't like it anymore;) Good luck with the theater. And congratulations on finishing your paper. Hope this finds you all well.