Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chocolate Peanut Butter Waffles


Mmmmm!
These were tasty and a big hit with the kids. I decided to try them tonight since Hubby is working nights this week. He doesn't like peanut butter so this was a good night for these tasty waffles. The waffles are topped with Cool Whip and sprinkles.

I did mine a little different than her recipe. Hers calls for peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. I didn't have these. I just took a big spoonful of peanut butter and plopped it into the mixture. It worked great. I'm sure the two types of chips would only make it better, but this worked and was a big hit with the kids!

I got the recipe from a site I love to visit: More Than Rubies
http://mrsbrooke.blogspot.com/2008/06/chocolate-peanut-butter-waffles.html
(sorry, I couldn't figure out the link thing tonight) :)

1 comment:

Lena Baron said...

That's so funny! I almost made chocolate waffles for dinner Monday night. Instead I used up our almonds and some spices. They were good too. But I think I will do the chocolate waffles soon. MMM!