Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hands are full

I've been wanting to write lately, but my hands are always holding Peanut. I'm not complaining about that, I love to hold her. Still, it makes it hard to type with a squirmy 2 month old in my arms.

Last night was book club. We were trying to find a few good books for the summer. We were there for about 5 1/2 hours (7:30 - midnight). We never did decide definatly on some books, but we had lots of fun talking, eating watermelon, and playing bowling on their Wii. I got the lowest score, but I've only bowled a few times in my life and I had never played a Wii before. It was lots of fun.

Well, there is much to do and I'm still in yesterday's clothes. Maybe I had better shower first...

2 comments:

Kleanteeth said...

Remember what happened last time you took a shower? You might want to rethink that one.

Molly said...

Yeah, I think your right....