Thursday, July 24, 2008

I got tagged with "The Five"

I got tagged by Real.

The Five

Ten years ago…
1. I had one son, he was one month old.
2. I was living in a one bedroom basement.
3. My husband was still in college.
4. I had quit my job with the school district to stay home with my new baby.
5. I was living in Provo

Five things on today’s “to do” list…
1. Laundry
2. Get to Harris Teeter for the triple coupon weekend.
3. Get boys to clean their room
4. Try and get anything done with screaming baby
5. Not go insane with a screaming baby
(problem is I had visitors from 10 am until 6:20 pm and didn’t get much of anything done.)

Five snacks I enjoy
1. anything with chocolate
2. potato chips
3. no bake cookies
4. cream cheese bacon dip with Ritz crackers
5. chocolate

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…
1. Build my subterranean (Hobbit) house with pool and greenhouse attached
2. Get completely out of debt and pay off vehicles.
3. Travel! Scotland, France and other countries of my ancestors
4. Travel to visit family more than once every other year
5. Food storage

Five places I have lived…
1. Texas – Howdy ya’ll
2. A trailer home in the desert
3. Hawaii – in military housing
4. Idaho
5. Near the Arizona/Mexico boarder

2 comments:

Real said...

You know what's funny? On every sngle one of these memes laundry is on the To Do list. Usually at the top!

Molly said...

It's never ending, that laundry pile...