Monday, June 28, 2010

Crazy summer days

I use to go walking three times a week with a friend.  We planned on keeping it up after school got out.  Guess what.  I think we have been once since school let out a month ago.  Things have been crazy!

I don't think they are going to slow down much either.  Still, it's better to keep busy than be bored and lazy.  There haven't been many opportunities to be bored and lazy.

It hasn't all been bad.  In fact, we've had some really fun things going on, but that doesn't keep it from being crazy.

The two kids are healed nicely from having their tonsils out.  That's good to have done.  My oldest son went to scout camp and had a blast.  Peanut has kept me on my toes cleaning up messes that go way beyond the ordinary messes of everyday life.  I'm getting excited for grad school, but I'm not sure what I need to be doing to get ready for the start of the semester.  They are going to want money at some point.  Monsoon season has begun, but I haven't seen more than 10 drops of rain.

Funny, all this craziness going on and I can't think of anything to blog.
Well, watch out for future blogs, I'll be doing some pictures. What of?  Wait and see.....

No comments: