Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's time for Random Photos!

Mutant gummy bears!  This is a regular sized gummy bear next to a mutant!  The mutant was left in a cup filled with 7up for more than 12 hours.  (Mutant gummy bears taste terrible!)



My water bottle dilemma.  Living in the desert, I have a fear of something happening to the water supply.  I can't throw away water bottles.  I always keep a supply of water bottles in the fridge and freezer for outings on hot days, but these are the left over water bottles that I don't have room for in the fridge or freezer.  There is more than 20 in that picture.  I don't know what to do with them, but I can't toss them either. They are taking over my kitchen counter, though! (BTW, they are all filled with water.)

My bathroom counter.  Do you see that mess?  Only the mousse is mine.  The kids have their own bathroom, but all of their toothbrushes are in my bathroom.  There is a doll, a beanie baby bear, kid necklaces, and a variety of other things.  You can't see it, but on the far side of the sink, there is a 6 inch spread of toothpaste across the counter - courtesy of Peanut.
I hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into my summer life.

No comments: