Friday, March 09, 2012

Um... what was I just thinking of?

I have my best blogging ideas when I'm driving but there is no way to write down those ideas.  My brain can't seem to hold a focused thought for more than a second altogether.  I'm constantly thinking of things to tell my husband, look up on the computer, or a blog idea that would be brilliant.  The problem is, by the time I turn around to face my husband or switch the Internet from one page to the next, I've forgotten.  This is how it goes:

Me: (think of great thought)  Honey?

Hubby: Yes?

Me:  Um, I forgot.

Now I'm trying to write a paper for school.  I'm typing away and think of some great sentence or word to describe what it is I'm trying to explain.  And then I forget it.  I sit there, my fingers resting on the home keys and I can't remember the word or the thought I was just about to express. 

It is so very frustrating.  I think I need some Ginko Biloba or what is considered brain food?  Is it swordfish or something like that?  What ever it is, me and my brain need help.

Do you know what today is?  It's Barbie Day! It is also Panic Day.  Really.  Let's combine the two and have Panicking Barbie Day!


"Ah my hair isn't perfect and my shoes don't match!"

3 comments:

Becki said...

haha, I like your panicking Barbie!

I also tend to forget what I wanted to say or write...hate that. :P Sometimes it comes back, though.

Molly said...

Thanks Becki. Often, if I can retrace my steps from when I had the thought or idea, I can sometimes remember. Sometimes.... :)

stoups said...

that barbie looks like it got ran over by horses.