Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday time

This week we had two birthdays in our family. One was on Tuesday and the other is today! Happy Birthday kids. It's hard to believe how fast they have grown, how big they have grown, how mature they are becoming, and how funny they are.

Yesterday was the party with friends. We had 4 girls and 2 boys come to the party. It felt like about twice that many and the girls made enough noise for about 100 kids. They were really fun and I enjoyed having them for a couple of hours. We played pin the nose on the clown, Twister, and they played dress up in my daughter's room and out back in the sand box. The boys played in my son's room most of the time. We ate hot dogs, chips and cupcakes. Is there anything better for birthday parties?

Now, we have a birthday break. The next birthday for our family is in April. Thank goodness. I think I'm birthday-ed out for the moment.

1 comment:

Lena Baron said...

I feel bad that we haven't called. We've talked about it a dozen times! I don't have your number and Leif's at work. We'll call tonight!