Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Meet me at the Faire!

I've sat down to write several times recently, but I always get distracted. From the sounds coming from the kitchen (where Peanut is) I'll probably be getting distracted again. haha!

First of all, today is my youngest son's birthday. He is 4! I can't believe it. He has grown and changed so much this past year. He has become a sweet boy. He still has his moments, but really who doesn't have their moments. He has the sweetest laugh. He loves to play "spider" and his active imagination has created his friends, Jayden and Caden. He loves to help me cook and I'm sure he will be helping me later when I make his cake.

This past weekend was the local Renaissance Faire. I love that kind of stuff. I love to see the local artist show their work, I LOVE the costumes and the music. I got to see one Scottish dance. I have an idea of my own crafting that I could try and sell. I'm going to work on that for the next year. Maybe I can sell them next year at the faire.

Things have been so busy lately. I got to hear my oldest sons orchestra play last week and I'll hear them again at the beginning of December. My second son has started piano lessons. The younger kids always keep me very busy.

I've been so distracted so many times since sitting down to type, I can't remember what I wanted to say anymore. Oh well. Today, besides being a birthday, we have several errands to run and food to cook and a very special cake to bake.

Off to be busy!

1 comment:

Martie said...

Hi Molly! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Man, it's different having my spouse home for 5 months straight! I wanted to thank you for the comment and the birthday wishes. I love to have you come visit... and I love your blog as well. Take care and talk to you soon,

Martie