Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting ready for the week

So much to do, so little desire to do it all.

But, there are two very important things that need to be done this week:

Clean daughter's room. It's a mess and Grandpa and Grandma will be staying in it this weekend.

Thaw some turkey!
Now, I've had quite a few people tell me lately that I don't post enough pictures, and if I did, they would enjoy my blog more. OK, here you go... It's my son at the end of the day on his birthday. So much fun with friends, cakes, presents, and playing that he just got tuckered out.
He is in his new alien shirt. Shhh, happy birthday little buddy.

2 comments:

SLC said...

Good luck with your company coming in. Cute picture.

underwhelmed said...

Aww, thanks for the photo. Now where are that boys pants? LOL