Friday, May 14, 2010

pens and paper

I think there are a lot of us out there.

I love a good pen!

My favorite pens are smooth flowing gel pens. Once in a while at the dollar store, I can find a pack of two gel pens for $1. I usually buy three. Then I hide them throughout the house. I don't want my kids to get a hold of them!

I also love a book with blank pages. Imagine all the possibilities that await in a blank book. What stories can be told. What crazy ideas can be thought up? What memories can be recorded? What pictures can be drawn or doodled? (I don't draw. Not because I don't like it, but because I can't.)

I love to hold a book of blank pages and a nice gel pen. There is a feeling of creativity and mystery. Yeah, I know. It's weird.

2 comments:

Kleanteeth said...

At least you know how weird you are:) I'm kind of different. I have lots of creative thoughts going around, but they swirl in my brain. Nothing comes out on paper. I love a nice temperate breeze that speaks to me. I can sit in the wind for hours just thinking. That's my creative time. Guess I'm weird too.

Lena Baron said...

My favorite are good quality blue ball point. But it has to be the wide tip, not fine point. Interesting huh;)