Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Summer is coming to an end

The days just fly by when it is summer time.  The kids are certainly not ready to go back to school.  We have a week and a half until the first day of school.  And two weeks from today I'll be on my way to my own student orientation in Michigan!  I'm so excited.

So, we are almost done buying school supplies and a few new items of clothing need to be bought.  My daughter is tough to shop for.  She has one of those beautiful, long torsos.  (I wish I that)  Anyway, it makes finding shirts long enough for her tummy difficult.  She is set on pants, skirts, and shorts, but all of her shirts are belly shirts.  That means when she raises her hand, part of her belly shows.

The boys are good on shirts, but need new pants and shorts.

At least I have two at home that I don't need to dress up for school.  I can't imagine what next year will be like when I have four in school!  I just know, shopping for school supplies won't be cheap.

So, we are spending these last few days of summer trying to squeeze in as many activities and time with friends as we can.

No comments: