Monday, January 12, 2009

friends and hair-dos

A number of months ago, I joined Facebook. It has been so much fun to reconnect with friends. I'm a pretty quiet person and I have a tendency to be quite shy, until I know you. However, it is interesting to see the number of friends I have on facebook and realize that I've been so blessed to know so many super people throughout my life. Until Facebook, I had lost touch with most of them, but now, we chat again.

We are all much older now and our lives have separated in many ways, but what is really fun, is seeing my friends from middle school and high school and realizing I know things about those friends that their spouses don't know!!!

My daughter has been a hairdresser lately. She loves to comb her dad's hair. She has to bring in the heavy duty brush on mine. She brushes out my wavy, crazy hair and puts countless twisties and scrunchies in it. I look FABULOUS!

1 comment:

Sandra Davis said...

That's so funny!! I always loved doing hair when I was younger, and I still enjoy it!! :)