* I love that the sun is rising earlier and earlier each day. It's not dark when I wake up anymore.
* Nothing says Spring is around the corner like bright yellow daffodils starting to bloom.
* Yesterday was so warm, I opened the back door for a little fresh air while I cleaned the kitchen and cooked dinner.
* Hearing my 6 year old read. It's slow and it's hard, but he is reading! We have Hooked on Phonics and he is going through all the books in the kindergarten level and he is so proud of the stickers he gets to put on his chart as he reads each book.
* I'm learning the Dewey Decimal System and the Universal Classification System! I have to say that I'm finding that the Universal Classification System is easier to learn.
That's just a little of the joy I've been feeling this week. It is easy to feel this way when Spring seems to be right around the corner. I hope the rest of the week is just as good.